When should I schedule my HVAC appointment?
Heating and Cooling Service Appointment: 2x a year in spring and fall
Air Conditioning Service Appointment: 1x per year in late winter or early spring
Furnace Service Appointment: 1x per year in late summer or early fall
How to prepare my indoor unit for my HVAC service appointment?
- Clean or replace air filters
- Check the ductwork for leaks
- Check for unusual odors
- Listen for noises
- Inspect your control box, connections, and wiring
How to prepare my outdoor unit for my HVAC service appointment?
- Clean dirt, debris, and leaves from the main cabinet
- Inspect: base pan for blocked drain openings; coil and cabinet for holes or leaks; fan blades
- Clean outside of control box
Fritts Heat & Air provides homeowners with quality products and services and reliable solutions to fulfill your heating and air conditioning needs. Contact us or call us at (678) 327-3897 today to talk to a reliable HVAC technician.